GVM provides tax planning and advisory services to its clients in the areas of:
· Corporate taxation including the mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, distributions, formations and stock and asset purchases and sales.
· Partnership taxation including distributions, formations and Section 736 retirement buy-outs.
· Estate and gift taxation including estate and gift tax planning to reduce and eliminate estate taxes at death.
· Estate and gift tax return preparation.
· Real estate taxation including planning like-kind exchanges and sales.
· Advice on charitable contributions, use of private foundations and conservation easement planning.
· Various individual income tax questions.
· California property taxation.